Money Saving HVAC Maintenance Plans in Lafayette LA and All Surrounding Areas
The hot summers and chilly winters mean that your cooling and heating systems get a workout. Desormeaux’s Heating & Air Conditioning offers preventive HVAC maintenance services that ensure your climate control systems work effectively and efficiently when you need them. We’re happy to extend our services to homeowners in Abbeville, Lafayette, Maurice, Youngsville and the surrounding areas in Louisiana.
Sign Up for Our Energy Savings Agreement
A systematic approach to maintaining your heating and cooling equipment provides so many benefits that you can’t afford to overlook HVAC maintenance. When you sign up for our Energy Savings Agreement, you’ll receive two complete precision tune-ups and professional cleanings per year. Here’s what the tune-ups and cleaning include:
- Clean and adjust burner assembly.
- Clean ignition assembly.
- Clean heat exchanger or elements.
- Monitor flue draft.
- Adjust operating pressures.
- Monitor starting capabilities.
- Test safety controls.
- Check filters.
- Clean and adjust blower components.
- Tighten electrical connections.
- Measure volts/amps on motors.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible.
- Clean condenser coil.
- Clean condensate drains.
Benefits of Signing Up for Our Energy Savings Agreement
If you’re a typical family, you’ll spend roughly $2,200 on energy bills this year. About 50 percent of that will be for heating and cooling. Here are the benefits of signing up for our Energy Savings Agreement and letting our service technicians care for your system:
- Improved efficiency.
- Extended equipment life.
- Fewer repairs.
- Improved capability.
- 10-percent discount on repairs.
- Priority service.
- Agreement is transferable.
Schedule an Annual Tune-up in Lafayette, LA
If you’re interested in total comfort 365 days a year, don’t leave your heating and cooling equipment in the hands of just any HVAC contractor. For decades, residents have trusted our team to deliver peace of mind, comfort, savings and satisfaction. Here’s what you can expect when you entrust our team with your HVAC system:
- Our service technicians are available from 8 A.M. to 8 P.M., seven days a week.
- We offer flat-rate pricing and respond quickly to all your service requests.
- We’re a Trane Comfort Specialist that participates in continuous training.
- All of our HVAC services include a 90-day labor warranty.
- Every installation or replacement we complete includes a one-year warranty.
- A friendly receptionist will answer your call during our business hours.
If you’re not interested in signing up for our Energy Savings Agreement, rest assured we perform annual tune-ups. Contact Desormeaux’s Heating & Air Conditioning today to learn more. We’re standing by to help you maximize every energy dollar you spend.