Desormeaux’s Heating & Air Conditioning is Proud to Provide Quality HVAC Services in Lafayette LA and All Surrounding Areas
It isn’t easy to trust an HVAC company inside your home. But with decades of experience and a strict hiring process, you can rest assured Desormeaux’s Heating & Air Conditioning will always treat you and your home with respect. Your comfort, peace of mind and total satisfaction are our priorities, and we promise not to let you down.
Who We Are
Mr. Eddie Desormeaux founded Desormeaux’s Heating & Air Conditioning in 1952. He started his service business in a small building at the back of his home, where he would repair small appliances, refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers and rewind electric motors. In 1957, he started installing central air conditioning and heating systems.
Fast forward 20 years to 1977. Mr. Desormeaux’s daughter and son-in-law, Edylene and Dennis Hebert, bought the business. They sold it to their oldest son, Lance Hebert, in 2004. As the owner and president of the company, Lance has focused on continuing the family’s tradition of delivering superb comfort to customers throughout Acadiana.
At Desormeaux’s Heating & Air Conditioning, we specialize in the sales and installation of Trane’s most advanced heating and cooling systems. We also service all makes and models of HVAC equipment. We’re a proud third-generation company that has been built on providing customers with the best systems and services around.
- We carry, install and service central air conditioners and ductless mini-splits.
- We carry, install and service heat pumps, gas furnaces and electric heaters.
- We carry and install a range of highly effective indoor air quality products.
- We offer an Energy Savings Agreement and perform annual tune-ups.
- We carry and install the most high-tech controls and thermostats available.
- We perform light commercial HVAC repairs, installations and maintenance.
Why Choose Us
Desormeaux’s Heating & Air Conditioning strives to deliver the safest, highest quality and most cost-effective HVAC solutions to our customers, and we do so with professionalism and honesty. Our customers continue to put their faith in us because:
- Our service technicians are available from 8 A.M. to 8 P.M., seven days a week.
- We offer flat-rate pricing and respond quickly to all your service requests.
- We’re a Trane Comfort Specialist that participates in continuous training.
- All of our HVAC services include a 90-day labor warranty.
- Every installation or replacement we complete includes a one-year warranty.
- A friendly receptionist will answer your call during our business hours.
- Our experienced and friendly service technicians are NATE-certified.
Do you need to schedule an HVAC service in Abbeville, Lafayette, Maurice, Youngsville or the surrounding area in Louisiana? Contact our team for immediate assistance.